Rising Baby Blue Heart

The One Who Really Loves You



Dear Loved One,

Listen carefully.

I’m not made of plastic,
I’m made of flesh.
If you cut me I will bleed.
I also wish to inform you, that pain in any relationship is inevitable.
Please try to limit causing me any as much as you can.
I know sometimes this is hard for a human as we are generally
a really ignorant, selfish and careless race.
but sensitivity would be very much appreciated.
I can handle a few blows darling, but eventually I will die.
This is just a reminder, not just for you, but for me as well…
though to be honest, I sometimes doubt my ability at causing any
feeling withing you. At least if I knew I had the power to hurt you
it would mean that you cared…
but that’s a whole other story
and I’m so tired and confused right now…

Truly,

The One who Loves You.

•●♥Fm♥●•

 

©Copyright 2011 City Of Sms | Fm

Twitter Bird Gadget