Rising Baby Blue Heart

You Are Only One



!!! Love what does it this
word really mean ??? . Can anyone tell
me please. i wan't to know !!! And i'm
not perfect ,i'll annoy you , piss you
off , say stupid stuff ,and take it
back !!! But put that all aside ,you'll
never find a guy that cares ,and loves
you more than me !!!
Once opon a time , something
happened to me , it was the sweetest
thing , that even could be , it was a
fantasy . A dream come through ,it
was the day i met you ,and my heart
will always be with you . And i know
i'm a looser , but you know you love
me . i love you , but of course my love
wasn't enough .it never was .Because
true love is the love that exceed the
boundaries of your heart ,and spiff
onto your soul , and the greatset thing
you'll ever learn is to love ,and be
loved in return . And my heart
belongs to you ,my soul dies for you ,
my eye's dry for you ,my empty arms
reach out for you !!!! Because i love
you more than you know , maybe i'm
not over you , maybe i don't wanna
be !!!! Because you are sweeter than a
cookie , your more lovely the a
rose .and in the entire world , you are
only one that i LOVE ♥ !

 

©Copyright 2011 City Of Sms | Fm

Twitter Bird Gadget