Rising Baby Blue Heart

Stop Playing With My Heart



stop playing with my heart
you hurt me enough
im done with these love games
random hookups and more
cause to me they mean something
and to you they mean nothing
you dont answer my calls
but you expect me to answer yours
what do you want why cant you tell me how you feel
it scares me to find myself falling for you
again and again
and when i cry i want you to comfort me
and the worst part is your partly responsible for my tears
and i know its completely wrong
but i cant stop loving you
and i want you in my life
and the thought of you not in my life scares me
so even if we are just friends that's okay with me
i just want to mean something to you,
esspecaily after all we have been through
over two years ive been like this
so tell me what you want or just let me go
for good..

 

©Copyright 2011 City Of Sms | Fm

Twitter Bird Gadget